If there are any user-reported issues through the Geofront website, you can track them here. You can also view the progress of issues that had been opened through the site, as well.
However, due to the nature of the repo for our work, this will remain separate, and as long as we are providing the initial support for the game at release, we will be looking through these reports. Thus there is a step to show when a reported issue has been added to the issue list in the repo.
You can find the following types of reports to make here:
- Graphical – Here is where you can report something based on issues with the graphics of the game.
- Typo / Grammar – This is for typos or other mistakes.
- Crashes – This is for when you are experiencing crashes with the game. Please provide as much information as possible with the crash, such as what you were doing and what error message(s) you received. We may request additional files or something as well in the process.
- Installation – This is for issues that involve the installation of the patcher / launcher or patching the game.
We will be able to respond in comments of these reported issues as well.
We are requiring you to enter your email address so that someone can reach out to you regarding the issues should we need to have questions answered.
Please remember that if there are changes to the issue reporting process, we will post them here! Thanks!
Additionally, if you are reporting an issue, please give us the following information:
- Operating System
- Version (Digital or Physical)
One more thing: before submitting an issue, please check through the issues below to see if your problem has been reported. If it has, feel free to chime in on the comments of an issue that already exists to add information for it on your part.
Please read through these known issues before submitting a ticket. Most of these have workarounds, which will be included here. Issue tickets entered for these issues will be deleted.
1. “Your Administrator Has Blocked This Program”
2. Unable to Install Launcher in Windows 7/8.1
3. Please remember to NOT install the launcher over a patched/modded version of the game
|ID: 1139 Product: Trails from Zero Version: Physical Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Status: Submitter Contacted|
|Accessing Options Menu Crashes Game|
|ID: 1136 Product: Trails from Zero Version: v22.214.171.124 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Installer won't read executable|
|ID: 1135 Product: Trails from Zero Version: 1.0 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Issue with installing launcher|
|ID: 1131 Product: Trails from Zero Version: 126.96.36.199 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Launcher wont install|
|ID: 1129 Product: Geofront Website Version: Digital Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Will not start|
|ID: 1127 Product: Trails from Zero Version: 1.01 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Status: Submitter Contacted|
|Unhandled Exception from C++ redist during Pre-reqs|
|ID: 1126 Product: Trails from Zero Version: 188.8.131.52 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|setup.exe fails to open on Win 7|
|ID: 1125 Product: Trails from Zero Version: 184.108.40.206 Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Patching pre-installed game|
|ID: 1124 Product: Trails from Zero Version: release Report Date: March 15, 2020|
|Download fails around 35%|
|ID: 1121 Product: Geofront Website Version: 1 Report Date: March 15, 2020|